Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sane

Poster on the wall,
Garfield the Cat,
"You are responsible for you..."
he says.

His pointed claw raised at my throat.
I take a look around; I am alone.
Alone, working overtime,
I type.

"Darn that poster!"
"Darn that cat!"
"Damn this project..."
my thoughts.


Hard-nosed, brass-taxed, stiff-backed, and iron-willed are none of the things I'd use to describe who or how I go about being myself. A man of my word, I am not. A set of strict morals, I do not have. However, I do like Dios, and faith have I of his existence based on my own, invented religion.

If I had to describe myself, I'd say I like to be left alone. I live for being alone. I am blessed to have the dorm all to myself this semester. In here is my sanity, in here is my soul. Everyone needs space...

I really don't know where I'm going with this post.
so I wrote a poem, here it is:

Now
**I don't want anything,
**I have no twinkies.
**I don't need anything,
**I have no apple pie.
**I don't have anything,
**very spongy. I, simply,
exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment