Thursday, March 12, 2009

Olive Garden had no information on the whereabouts of the Dufrains, last time I checked.

This is my 6th post. (Yes, I count the first one...)
By now, I thought I'd have some sort of general theme.

Nope, I'm still theme-less... damn.
Thought I'd go on forever about targeted-ads. Thought I'd be one of those "against the system" blogger guys, but I'm more like an "against the system on Tuesdays if I'm feeling up to it" blogger guys.

Funny thing is, I'm a comedian.
I tell jokes, sometimes I tell good ones.
Right now, screw it, I really don't know what to say...
Mitch Hedberg

(Maybe if you squint alot and see my reflection in a mirror, you'll think I look like this guy. I like him, miss him, and want to be like him. Enjoy!)

1 comment:

  1. Don't bring the cake-eater over here again. He smelt like flour. Did you see how excited he looked when you mentioned your birthday was fast approaching?

    ReplyDelete