Saturday, March 14, 2009

I still have the black Xs on my hands.

I went to one of those "bar and concert hall" type places. I didn't drink. I'm 20 and there are a measly 3 months until 21 happens. Which... is not much help for the present -- no matter how much I cajole the bouncer.

Which is not much, since I don't drink.
Personal choice.

Anyways, I'm erasing the Xs on my hands. Tomorrow, I'll be going to go see the good old fashioned church folks of Milltown Baptist. It's a missionary conference. I'm a Missionary's son. I have to keep my hair short on account of long hair being satanic. Needless to say, my hair's getting pretty long...This post's shortness due to me going to bed now,
G'night

1 comment:

  1. I got kicked out of a bar that is notorious for letting in underagers with my REAL ID the other night. I'm 24. It never ends.

    lindsay || newyorkwords.net

    ReplyDelete